in a land far far away, that makes george orwells 1984 look pale, there was a dog, who, big brother loved, loved, loved him so much that he cast a statue of him....his name wassnt fido....it wassnt king doggie doo doo...no....but..due to reasons beyound my controll and the fact that I saw midnight express 3 times, we'll just call the dog spot. spot had a palace built for him...spot was one lucky little doggie...i hear jodie fosters gonna play spot in her next movie..." the dog and I"
Saturday, January 13, 2007
the dog and I
in a land far far away, that makes george orwells 1984 look pale, there was a dog, who, big brother loved, loved, loved him so much that he cast a statue of him....his name wassnt fido....it wassnt king doggie doo doo...no....but..due to reasons beyound my controll and the fact that I saw midnight express 3 times, we'll just call the dog spot. spot had a palace built for him...spot was one lucky little doggie...i hear jodie fosters gonna play spot in her next movie..." the dog and I"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment